High quality lace was prized in the second half of the 19th century. The best examples were sometimes exhibited publicly. Following Roxana Wentworth’s wedding to Clarence Bow in Chicago in 1892, her magnificent veil was exhibited at the Chicago World’s Fair in 1893. This jewelry skillfully captures details from the point de gaze needle lace.
- Made of 24K Gold Over Sterling Silver and adorned with faux pearls
- Measures (Approx.): 1.25″ long.
- Post backings are sterling silver
- *This jewelry was created by Barbara Rothstein in cooperation with The Victoria and Albert Museum
- Made in the USA, Brand New, and Comes with Gift Pouch