Artist Michael Michaud has been creating his Silver Season Jewelry collection since 1992 and has mastered the skill of manipulating molds into beautiful pieces of jewelry. Michaud describes his work as “copies of nature” since each piece is created directly from natural elements. Michaud currently resides in Fairfield, Connecticut with his family and he is proud that his wife and three children are all involved in his business. Michael Michaud’s Silver Seasons Jewelry is handcrafted in New York City.
- Made of Hand-Patinaed Bronze
- Measures (approx.): 1.5″ Long with sterling hook backings
- Cast from actual sequoia needles
- Brand new and comes with gift pouch
- Hand Crafted in the U.S.A.