Classic elegance is refined with the Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Diamond Drop Necklace. Elongated freshwater cultured pearls showcase their very good uniformity and medium luster along the 18″ length of the necklace. The large 10.5mm-11mm size of the white pearls create a nice contrast against the yellow gold and natural white diamond roped design that creates the front section of the necklace. The yellow gold and diamonds form a modern V-shape for the necklace that also holds a large freshwater pearl front and center. This feminine combination of diamonds and pearls will create a luxurious look at an upcoming special occasion.
- Sterling silver and 14k gold necklace featuring freshwater pearls with intertwining diamond-accented design
- The main pearl is 8.5-9mm, and each of the strand pearls measures 4.5-5.0mm.
- The natural properties and process of pearl formation define the unique beauty of each pearl. The image may show slight differences in texture, color, size, and shape.
- Carved rings are naturally occurring imperfections that result from the pearl rotating inside the mollusk as it is growing. They define the unique beauty of each pearl and may vary in size, number, and depth per pearl.
- All our diamond suppliers confirm that they comply with the Kimberley Process to ensure that their diamonds are conflict free.